Last semester I had a hybrid class in Public Speaking course and I liked that. The advantages of a hybrid class are I could do my homework and other assignments from my home computer; I had the opportunity to meet my professor in class. This is a kind of combination between old school and new school kind of learning experience. Although it is a great experience, I would not prefer to have online classes for my degree, I want to have more human interactions.
Now I want to share you a success story about online learning.
![]() |
| Students learning from video conferences |
![]() |
A teacher from Dhaka conducting a class |
The mechanism of JAAGO online school is fairly simple. A rural classroom is connected to a teacher in capital city Dhaka via video conferencing technology and Internet. The classes are operated with a teachers from JAAGO Foundation’s Teaching Center in Dhaka and two local classroom teachers in the rural areas. Online teachers are responsible for designing and managing the Audio and Visual clips, charts, graphs needed for teaching. The class room teachers are responsible for operating all the equipment, maintaining students records, helping children individually, and in groups to understand the lesson given by the online teachers.
https://jaago.com.bd/online-school/




No comments:
Post a Comment